- Curtains are stitched on our pneumatic curtain stitching machine, wherein allside hems, bottom hems and panel joining is done by the machine.
- This ensures consistency in the quality of the stitching
- All pinch pleats are done using our pneumatic pleat machine which stitches the microflex hooks onto the curtains.
- These microflex hooks make it easy to carry out any any height adjustments that may be required on site, due to undulations on the floor levels.
- The laser on the machine ensures that the spacing between the pleats is uniform and maintained throughout the width of the curtain. This enhances the final look of the curtains once installed.
- Additionally the microflex hooks helps in the maintenance of the curtains for the housekeeping department, as removing and re fixing the curtains becomes very easy
Get in Touch
TFS Interiors LLC
P O Box 119093
The Furnishing Source FZC
P O Box 330577
Ras Al Kaimah